LibCapy - Download
Sorry, not ready yet! (Working on a release of V0.1 before the end of 2021)
V0.1 (features preview)
- Standard functions extended with exception management: safeMalloc, safeRealloc, safeFOpen, safeSPrintf, safeFPrintf, safeFScanf, safeFRead, safeFWrite
- min/max on arrays of basic types
- loop (shortcut of `for` loop) and forEach (iteration using iterators defined by LibCapy)
- println/fprintn (printf/fprintf with a line return)
- $ and $$ (operator for OOP methods)
- equal (equality operator on floating point values using the ULP method)
- CapyGetVersion, CapyGetCommitId, CapyGetBuildMode (infos about the library)
- Exception management framework.
- Color, RGB/RGBA/HSV/greyscale modes. Conversion between RGB and HSV.
- Decoration of output to the CLI using escape sequences.
- Generic arrays, fixed size and resizable. Iterators (forward/backward) on these generic arrays.
- Generic double linked lists. Iterators (forward/backward) on these generic lists.
- PNG image, load/save, access/edit pixels. Iterator on the pixels.
- Display in a GTK window of an image in a separate process. Interaction via keyboard. Automatic refresh of the window content when the image is edited.